This is what I woke up to Sunday morning. A winter wonderland.
Isn't it gorgeous.
We've been having some colder weather, but I wasn't expecting to wake up to this much snow so early in the year. I was pleasantly surprised. I love the way everything looks when it's been wrapped in a fresh blanket of snow. So, I ran to my closet, threw on a coat and my snow boots, and ran outside to take a couple of shots of the first snowfall.
(The one above is of our neighbors barn)
Our poor little trees in the back yard weren't quite ready to bear the burden of this much snow. They still have their leaves, so they hung a little heavy almost touching the ground. I had to go shake them of to help relive them of their burden. I'm actually surprised we didn't loose a few branches, although now they do look a bit droopy, even without the snow.

Across the street from our house is a small, undeveloped, field that our neighbors have kept for their horses, sheep, and cow. That's where I got the picture of the barn and the horse. It's nice to still have a little bit of the small town feel in our suburban neighborhood.
9 comments:
How beautiful! I love the snow. You got some awesome pics.
Yeah, I wasn't so happy about the snow... I love snow in January, but what about Autumntime??
So beautiful. You are so smart to take pictures. I always think about it but I am too lazy.
WOW - where do you live that you got that much snow already??? I thought you might live in CO or UT, but not sure...
I know! Mom told me that you guys were expecting snow, but the I still couldn't believe the pictures! I mean...it's OCTOBER!
I love newly fallen snow. Although, I am not ready for it yet. Thankfully we had warm, sunny weather in the 70s.
I am so jealous! I LOVE the snow. Especially when it's brand new. No footprints. My favorite....
Hey Camie,
So glad you popped in and said hello! You guys look great and it sounds like you're doing well and staying busy doing good things. Please do keep in touch and we will, too!
Love,
Shannon & Ryan
Those are beautiful pics. I loved waking up to snow!! Of course we were running around trying to get to church so we didn't get any pics, Tate was really upset it was all melted by the time we got out of church.
Post a Comment