image

image

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flashback

My cousin does "flashbacks" on her blog and I thought it would be fun to start. I don't know if I'll do a good job at keeping up on it as well as she does, but it's worth a shot I suppose. I decided to start with a flashback of the both of us. Taah Daah....... These were taken when we were both 5. You can probably guess the date by the great outfits we're sport'n. Big shirt collars, yarn for a bow......yep it's the early 80's. Actually, these are some of my favorite pictures of the both of us and I have to admit that we look pretty darn good. (Fake smile and all!) I carry both of these in my wallet and have had several people ask if they are my kids. I guess that doesn't surprise me too much since one of them looks an awful lot like me!

13 comments:

Chastina said...

How cute!

Karena said...

Awe, shucks! Too cute. Good thing that time hasn't really affected either of you like some of us.

Connie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you'll be doing flashbacks too. Those pictures are too cute and funny. You look kind of mad and Chad looks so happy!

Tibi said...

Haha cute! I think you both look exactly the same! As in you both look like you did when you were little! haha

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the 80's!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

hahahahahha good post...my mom has all the pictures but maybe I can do flashbacks some time...

Anonymous said...

That's the Camie I remember! How sad that it's been that long, eh????

Kalun and Kristi said...

I have always loved that pic of Chad, I love his shirt, big collar and all.

Matt and Liz said...

You are amazing! I don't know if I would have the guts to put up a picture of myself back in those days. Good thing your pictures are cute! Mine wouldn't be! LOL. Very fun to see them.

Brianna said...

I love this idea, and I think I'll copy it. I love those pics. I had many yarn ribbons myself!

Vicki said...

I have never seen that picture of you Camie. I can't believe it! I thought there was nothing that I didn't know about you or hadn't seen. You stumped me this time...

Becky said...

Those are great pictures. I love the collars!

CMTASK said...

You don't very often get Chad to grin especially like that. I love the picture!