Does anyone have any predictions or shout outs about the big game tomorrow? My shout out......GO COUGARS!!!!If you can't tell, Chad and I are a little partial as to who we would like to have win.
It should be an interesting game. But you have your work cut out for you if you are a BYU fan because Utah has been very good this season. BYU has also played well but I find that they are a team that's harder to rely on. They seem to crack under pressure and big games sometimes...at least in previous seasons. I'm not really a fan of either so it doesnt matter to me for your sakes I hope Utah does get beat. I predict Utah will in though. It would help to know who has home field advantage though.
I've always been torn- my family all loves BYU, but my hubby loves the U- I have to remain neutral in situations like these. (Although I do have to admit a little celebrating went on at our house Saturday!)
9 comments:
It should be an interesting game. But you have your work cut out for you if you are a BYU fan because Utah has been very good this season. BYU has also played well but I find that they are a team that's harder to rely on. They seem to crack under pressure and big games sometimes...at least in previous seasons. I'm not really a fan of either so it doesnt matter to me for your sakes I hope Utah does get beat. I predict Utah will in though. It would help to know who has home field advantage though.
GO BLUE! Although unfortunately, I think the U will win. I have to be prepared to cheer Kels up when that happens.
Lexie-
Utah has home field advantage! Bummer, I know.
I'm sending my good game vibes to the Cougs!
if that's the case, I hope BYU wins especially if its at Utah, it always makes it more fun...
I pray that the cougars win. Not that I'm a die-hard, but my husband is, and life is easier when he's happy!!!
My prayers are with the Cougs! GO BYU!
uh, duh BYU!
Also, I bought my neighbors the hot choc mugs and they're so cute. Thanks!
I've always been torn- my family all loves BYU, but my hubby loves the U- I have to remain neutral in situations like these. (Although I do have to admit a little celebrating went on at our house Saturday!)
Post a Comment