Here you get to watch a really lame video on the rules of the road.

The great thing is they give you these niffty little hoodies (that are yours to keep) to put on . They've come in really handy for four wheeling and snowmobiling in cooler weather. Chad and Kyle looked like a band of bank robbers.
First you have a five lap qualifying round. Who ever has the fastest lap gets to be first off the line for the 15 lap race.

ThE RaCe
Chad smoked everyone. Kyle was able to pull out a second place win on the second to last lap. It was a pretty exciting race and lots of fun to watch.
The two boys going over their racing stats.
After the racing we picked up some ice cream sundays then headed over to the gym. We spent a couple of hours working out and then came home and crashed for the night. The next day we got up, had some pancakes for breakfast, then headed over to the pool to go swimming. After swimming we headed back to the gym and played some basketball. Then it was home again for lunch and a movie. All in all I'd say it was a successful holiday. We had lots of fun and were constantly busy doing something. I was dead tired by the end of it all, but it was worth it.
After the racing we picked up some ice cream sundays then headed over to the gym. We spent a couple of hours working out and then came home and crashed for the night. The next day we got up, had some pancakes for breakfast, then headed over to the pool to go swimming. After swimming we headed back to the gym and played some basketball. Then it was home again for lunch and a movie. All in all I'd say it was a successful holiday. We had lots of fun and were constantly busy doing something. I was dead tired by the end of it all, but it was worth it.
10 comments:
Well, your Veteren's Day was much more eventful than ours. Looks like you guys had a blast. I hope you had a chance to race too.
Did you race? This looks so fun. But, I'm not sure I could keep up with guys like Chad and Kyle. Although...I used to skunk my brother on snowmobiles...
That looks like fun! Yeah, obviously, my Verteran's Day was not that fun.
What a busy and fun day!
No, I didn't race. This is what we did last year for my work Christmas Party. After tewnty laps I was filling a little dizzy. I didn't know how I would feel so I oppted out and just took the pictures. Which was fine! I had a blast watching the two of them.
Oh, how fun! I want to do that. Where do you go?
You two are always having So much FUN! Hopefully once Dave is done with school we'll be able to celebrate those "national" holidays too!!
I love that you had ice cream... and the went to the gym. Sounds like you had a great time.
Wow you guys had a fun holiday!
Man you guys have the cushiest jobs on the planet, You guys get all the holidays off. Looks like fun though, I'd love to try the race track.
Post a Comment