image

image

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to the family

We'd like to introduce you to our new little nephew KEAGAN. My sister was induced yesterday morning and Keagan came a few hours later. She said it was a really fast and easy delivery. In fact she stayed at the hospital last night and was back home sometime today. At first I thought she was insane going home so soon, but she's got lots of family visiting, which means plenty of helping hands. Besides, Elden and Bennett can't get enough of Keagan, and I'm sure they will be more than willing to hold him for mommy.Keagan wasn't the only addition we had to our family yesterday. A few hours after talking to my sister on the phone we got a phone call telling us that Chad's brother and his wife had just had their baby girl. What are the odds??? So, we have a new niece and nephew and all within a 12 hr. period. How lucky are we. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my niece, but I'm sure she's adorable.
If you want to see some more pictures of Keagan and the family you can go to my sister’s blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1c. sugar

2 Tbsp. flour

2 1/2 tsp. salt

1 3/4 C. pineapple juice

2 eggs, beaten

1 Tbsp. lemon juice

1 Tbsp. cooking oil

1 16 oz pkg.acini de pepe pasta

3 11oz cans mandarin oranges, drained

2- 20 oz can pineapple chunks drained

1 -20 oz crushed pineapple drained

1 8 oz. ctn. whipped topping

1 C. miniature marshmallows, opt

1 C. coconut, opt



Combine sugar, flour and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Gradually stir in eggs and pineapple juice. Bring 3 quarts of water with remaining salt to boil; add acini de pepe and boil until done. Rinse, drain, and cool. Combine with egg mixture. Mix lightly, but thoroughtly. Refrigerate overnight in airtight container. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Chill in airtight container.





Sorry I am late e-mailing this. Love you Happy Thanksgiving.

Tibi said...

How cute!!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love that name!! If you have a moment and remember will you get on Aaron and Marlaina's blog and tell them to invite me... merrillkk@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Karena said...

Wow! I can't believe that they had their little girl so close to Keagan. Seriously, what are the odds?!