image

image

Thursday, January 8, 2009

6 Years Together!

This New Year's Eve rang in 6 years of marriage for Chad and I. It's been quite the journey with many ups and downs. Yet, through all of the challenges that we've faced together, Chad and I have been able to rely on each other, strengthen one another, and find joy in the journey. I'm grateful for my best friend and his companionship. He is the best person and the love of my life. Happy Anniversary Chad!
(even though it was last week)

11 comments:

Tibi said...

Happy Anniversary! Haha that pic is really super cute! Like with your dress and the snow!

Connie said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! That was a cold day, but you looked so beautiful!

BallerinaBiker said...

Awesome! Congrats! Happy Anniversary! And, I agree with Tibi and Connie, you did look so beautiful and the picture was cool with the snow in the background!

Jill said...

Oh I love winter weddings! You looked so beautiful! (Still do, in fact, I love your hair! I didn't get a chance to tell you on Sunday...)

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Anniversary! You were one beautiful bride!

Emily said...

How exciting...so many peoples' lives to catch up on in BlogLand.

Camie, you look fabulous, just like you did back in the day!
You and your hubby do so many wonderful things together...looks like a BLAST!

Your wedding picture is perfect.

I'm so glad you found my blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! As crazy as life is it only gets better! You look beautiful in your picture.

Kalun and Kristi said...

Wow, hard to believe it's already been 6 years. It seems like it wasn't that long ago we lived together as roomies.

Stuart Humes said...

Hey Camie, Yes I did see both of your comments, and I thought I had commented back, but now I remember getting interrupted. Anyway, it is good to hear from you! You guys are so cute, and I love your new Christmas Eve tradition, it looks like tons of fun. I'm excited that I get to keep up with you now. I love the world of blogs!! Have a good one.

Michele and Todd said...

Camie, remember me? I found your blog through Emily's, and occasionally I still get to talk to your mom. You are still so pretty. I can't believe that this is the year that you and Josh will turn 30!
I am getting old!

Michaela said...

i really love your wedding picture! it's so pretty. your dress was really pretty and the snow makes the picture look really pretty.