Kyle, Chad's brother, came up late that first night. It was fun to have him with us for the day. There wasn't quite enough snow for snowmobiling so we took our four wheeler and headed over to the lake to ride around. It was nice to get back onto the wheeler. I forgot how much I enjoy riding. While we were out there we took a quick walk out onto the frozen lake to inspect the fishing holes that people had been creating over the last few days. Now the lake was frozen over with about 18 inches of ice, but let me tell you it was still a little unsettling! There were cracks everywhere and if stepped in just the right place you could hear the ice shifting.
Anyway-we had a really great time and can't wait to get back there. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for the use of the cabin.



9 comments:
Camie....you are such a cutie!
Looks like you had a grand ole' time!
you guys go four wheeling a LOT!
That looks like so much fun! Where exactly is the cabin at? It looks beautiful.
You look so great and I totally wnat to hang out with you guys at the cabin! That looked like so much fun. My parents have a cabin, but there is no access in winter time...too bad cause it would be a ton of fun! Hey I was also wondering if you could email me when you get this. My address is camiwa13@hotmail.com
Take care!
How fun! I'm glad that Gpa and Gma let us all go to the cabin. I love the wildlife pics!
That sounds like sooo much fun. I could use a nice relaxing trip like that!! Cute pics.
I've been meaning to leave a comment for several days now, but I kept getting side tracked by going through and re-reading your profile and checking out your 'sites I visit way too much!!'.
Gavin and I wished we lived closer. We're always talking about how you guys are always doing something fun...and how we're missing out.
Crackin ice totally freaks me out no matter how thick it is! Looks like you had fun, and there is something so magical about being snowed in... I guess you were out before you were in... I'm glad you got in....Ok, I'll stop rambling now.
I'm so jealous! That sounds like so much fun! If you ever need more company... (hint hint:)
Post a Comment