image

image

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FaMily nIGhT fUn

A couple of weeks ago, around the last time we had a good snow storm , Chad and I busted out the four wheeler for some family night fun. With all the snow that had been shoveled off the drive way we had created some pretty big mounds of snow that made excellent jumps for the wheeler. So, being the mature adults that we are we quickly put them to good use.

After a few jumps and spins through the yard we decided to run over to our neighbors to invite their kids for some sledding. This involved a simple sled, some rope, a four wheeler, and two happy little girls-three if you include me. We didn't get any shots of the sledding, but I had an absolute blast riding around on that sled with those girls. Chad was really good at not going too fast, yet despite his efforts we ended up getting dumped into the snow a few times, which was even more fun! Unfortunately we now have dry, snow free roads which means our sledding adventures have been put on hold for awhile. But as soon as we get some more of the white stuff we'll be back on the roads with the neighborhood kids sledding up a storm!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Those lucky neighbor kids....I bet they love living near you!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Wish our road was snow free.

Brianna said...

I love being pulled on a sled... please stop by our house next snow!

That will be one more happy neighbor girl!

Karena said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I want to go for a ride too! If we're ever there in the winter...you'll have to take the boys!

Stuart Humes said...

Too fun! I don't envy the snow, but that sounds like a blast!

Connie said...

Looks like fun! Oh, and Happy Birthday, btw. I hope you aren't mourning your 20's!

Becky said...

Oh, you are going to have a line up of people wanting to sled now. Count us in. I think Bailey would LOVE it!

Chastina said...

Good for you! I love playing in the snow. Now that my kids are all big enough to enjoy it we play when we can. Hopefully this weekend we can get another snow storm!

Jason & Claire said...

Fun! I love your little laugh on the video too!

lindsi said...

Looks so fun!!! We'll be over next time it snows! :)

Kalun and Kristi said...

Sounds fun, you guys are probably the "cool neighbors" that everyone loves because you are so fun and you are probably so cute with all their kids.