image

image

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can't get enough

Things at our home have been great. Kinsie is such an amazing little girl. She's so easy going and such a happy little baby. We enjoy spending every hour of the day just soaking her in. I'll admit that I'm completely exhausted, but I guess that comes with the territory. Besides, I wouldn't trade one minute of sleep for this precious little angel. She's made us feel so complete.
Well, I have a sister that lives in Iowa and she said she needs to see more pictures of Kinsie since she's so far away. I figured that both our parents and the rest of our siblings probably felt the same way. So, this post is for them. Besides, I can't get enough of her either.












14 comments:

The Noble Steeds said...

Camie, she's a doll! Keep posting the pics. Don't feel guilty. We love them!

Anonymous said...

She is like a dolly! So cute, glad to see more photos of her.

Karena said...

I love the videos! It looks like she's REALLY smiling vs gas bubbles. She looks like a genuinely happy baby. Give her some kisses from me.

Jason & Claire said...

I can't believe she's smiling already. She's absolutely precious! Can you believe how much you can love every single little movement? Glad you're enjoying parenthood so much!

Chastina said...

How beautiful! I love the smiles in the last video. Completely precious!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I can't believe she is smiling like that! It took Phoenix 2 whole months to do that, and he's still stubborn about smiling even at 12 months now. He laughs more than he smiles...like mother, like son.

Jill said...

Yay!!...more pictures and videos!! Keep 'em coming!

Connie said...

Wow those do look like real smiles! You have a baby genius on your hands! She must be really happy to finally be here. Keep the pictures coming- we can't get enough of her!

Sadie said...

Camie,
Anna says,
I love your new baby she so cute. She is darling. I can't wait to see her she is very cute, I love her. You will be such a great mom.

You were right, she is adorable. I can see why you don't get any sleep, you are too busy looking at her while she is sleeping. Get some rest.

Amanda said...

She is so precious! Congratulations mommy and daddy!

BallerinaBiker said...

She's darling! So happy for you!

Michaela said...

congratulations! i'm so happy for both of you. she's adorable. :)

Emily said...

Oh my Stars! She is the cutest little bug ever!!

{leah} said...

Look at those cheeks! she is so cute!!