Kinsie was born this afternoon at 1:38. She's 7lbs. 1 oz. and is 20 inches long and from what I've heard she has lots of light brown hair. She's going to be staying in the hospital with just her birthmom for the first 48 hours then well go down for the placement before she is discharged from the hospital. It's been quite an exciting day. We're excited that everything went well and that both baby and birthmom are doing great. We'll keep you updated and get pictures posted as soon as we can.
19 comments:
Congratulations!!! Hope Saturday comes soon for you guys!
That is awesome! Congratulations, and I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hooray! We are so excited for you guy and are happy to add another little one to our family!
YEA!!! How amazing this is! I'm so happy for you!
W-O-W!!! I've been counting down to the 25th with you guys. How wonderful! Can't wait to see her!
Oh, we are so excited for you guys! You will make amazing parents. Keep us updated! What a lucky little girl to come to your home. We're so happy!!!
Wahoo! That is sooo exciting. Are you going to continue to work? If not, I will miss seeing you at the office.
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. I'm so glad this day is finally here!
Yay! We can't wait to meet her and welcome her into the neighborhood! Congratulations again you guys, we are so thrilled for you!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats. Ahh, Danny and I remember Carson having a few days with his birth mom in the hospital and going crazy waiting to see him and then being so impatient to have a chance to just be alone with him and soak it all in. Hope everything goes great. Can't wait for pictures. You are parents! Wahoooooo!
I'm so happy for you guys. I'm praying for you and hope that all goes well tomorrow! Exciting times!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her!
GOOD LUCK!!! This is so exciting...
YEAH! So glad to hear she has arrived and is healthy. CONGRATS!
What a wonderful day! Congratulations! And, I can't wait to see her!
Today's here! Have an amazing day!
That is so awesome. You are going to be an awesome mom and chad will be an awesome dad. Congrats!
Post a Comment