image

image

Monday, March 8, 2010

Britnee's Blessing

Yesterday we had the opportunity of blessing our sweet little Britnee and once again Chad did an amazing job and gave Britnee a beautiful blessing. We had lots of friends and family there to support us and we appreciate all they did to make it such a great day.
As we look at our little family, that has literally doubled in less than a year, we feel so humbled to have been entrusted with these two precious daughters from a loving Father in Heaven.

12 comments:

Karena said...

We wish we could've been there, but we'll get to see you soon.

Chastina said...

What a beautiful blessing dress!

I love that Kinsie has her tongue sticking out in the family picture.

Stuart Humes said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to your little family!

BallerinaBiker said...

What a sweetie! I love the dress too! Congrats on the big day!

Mary said...

She is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you, and I'm sure you're a wonderful mommy of two!

Jason & Claire said...

What a special day. Love her dress!

Emily said...

She looks perfect!

And YOU look stunning!

COngrats to an adorable family!

You deserve it.

Tibi said...

Thats awesome! Adorable family. Camie you are gorgeous! (:

Jenny said...

Your girls are so sweet looking. I look forward to a time when I will actually get to meet them in person. Congratulation! I am sure they were so worth the wait.


By the way, I love that Kinsie has her little tongue sticking out!

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful! And I love Kinsie in that first picture. You are very blessed.

Kristalyne said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful little angel...all dressed in white! She is precious. What beautiful girls you have..what a beautiful family! Congratulations!!!:)


love, kristalyne :)

Kalun and Kristi said...

I'm so sad we missed it, I can't believe we haven't even met her yet...we are horrible. Hopefully soon, btw, where did you get the dresses for your girls?