image

image

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mommy's New Do

BEFORE
AFTER
What d'ya think? I love that it's shorter and easier to do. I want to have some highlights put in (mainly to cover the gray) and I'm tempted to go even shorter. Of course, I'm already missing the quick and easy ponytail so maybe shorter isn't the best option. I guess for now I'll enjoy the new do and the new me that's totally ready for spring!

13 comments:

Yvette Packard said...

cute, cute, cute

Brianna said...

Love it how it is... great change!! Don't go shorter... it's awesome!

Emily said...

Super CUTE! My hair has started it's post pregnancy fall-out...so I'm right there with ya...soon.

It's definitely cute...and it would be cute shorter, too.

Jenny said...

very cute, I have been thinking of coloring my hair. Due to the grey that is finally settling in. I have always found a strand or two here or there. But now the patches are getting noticeable.

Chastina said...

Very cute! I love it!

Connie said...

I LOVE IT! Short hair is so stylish, I'm glad you took the plunge. When I have long hair, it's in a ponytail 24/7. What's the point? You look so cute. Why did I not realize you got your braces off? Maybe I knew and forgot...

Denise said...

Way cute Camie-love it!!!

Thomas Family said...

Cute and sassy! Love it.

Yankeefans said...

Too cute.... I have been wanting to chop mine off for years but just can't do it :0(

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love it, it just makes me wonder if I should do mine. I've been trying to grow mine out but it's always in a pony tail, I might have to chop it...

Karena said...

Love it!!!! I can't wait to cut mine, but I got several more inches to go.

The Noble Steeds said...

Very cute!

Myrna Foster said...

You're adorable.