I love the green! Especially the green frog(?) very cute.It looks like Kinsie is teaching Britnee how to stick out her tongue. :)
This is the ONLY day that we cheer for the green! (it's all Virgin Valley's fault)
Cute, cute, cute!!
Aww...you all look so cute in your green! What an adorable bunch of gals!
Love all the green! Wanted to let you know I have moved my blog. http://jfavorites.blogspot.com/
so cute!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the green! Especially the green frog(?) very cute.
It looks like Kinsie is teaching Britnee how to stick out her tongue. :)
This is the ONLY day that we cheer for the green! (it's all Virgin Valley's fault)
Cute, cute, cute!!
Aww...you all look so cute in your green! What an adorable bunch of gals!
Love all the green!
Wanted to let you know I have moved my blog.
http://jfavorites.blogspot.com/
so cute!!!
Post a Comment