image

image

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Play us a song, you're the piano man....."

We finally have a piano in our home! We've been wanting a piano for quite some time and have been looking seriously this past month. It's taken us so long to get one because I've been torn between a "traditional" piano and a digital one. I've never been a fan of the digital pianos, but the more we talked about it the more sense it made to go the with a digital one. I love the volume control, the sound, the recording ability, and the headphones that can be used during nap times! I also love the option of being able to play the demos while the kids and I are doing other things. It's great to have piano music in the background. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to start practicing again.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I started out with a traditional and moved to a digital and haven't had a single regret! Just think of the tuning money you'll save & being able to move it around more easily is a plus as well!

Chastina said...

That is a very nice digital piano! When I saw the first picture I did a double take to determine if it was digital.

Connie said...

Yay! It's beautiful!

Jill said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun!

Jenny said...

It is a Beauty!

We want one here at our home, Boo has been asking for lessons.

Ashley Lorrin Oberg said...

oh thats so cool, i have always wanted to learn how to play but i can barely keep up with playing my guitar. looks like tons of fun though!! love ya

Emily said...

That is one nice looking digital piano. Looks like loads of fun!