This post is for Connie, Kenneth and Brannon.
With a sprinkling of Kira
Because she was there for some of it and because she and I had a nice walk down memory lane the other day.
Because she was there for some of it and because she and I had a nice walk down memory lane the other day.
OLDIES BUT GOODIES: {For so many reasons}
Super Mario Cart
Chicamarungas
(most commonly known as a Chimichangas)

And let's not forget:
Attempting to sleep on Batch's roof for the night, only to end up sleeping on the living room floor because we kept sliding to the bottom of our sleeping bags. Although, Kenneth never did join us. Instead he woke up to find everyone gone. I guess he was somehow able to enjoy sleeping in the bottom of a 90 degree sleeping bag.
Which reminds me of Arizona. Once again attempting to sleep somewhere. This time on a trampoline. Again, three of us moved to the house. None of us enjoyed rolling to he middle and sleeping on top of each other. Meanwhile Kenneth, yet again, awoke to find himself all alone. Poor kid. He probably thought he had bad B.O. or something like that.
I'm sure there are others (fish fries, the "F" word, California, cheerleader stunts, streaking, hearts, etc.) but I should probably stop here since no one else is going to appreciate this post. Although...if you can think of a few that I've left out share a comment or two. (P.S. I couldn't stop laughing at those two stories. Ah...classics!)



4 comments:
Haha, I forgot about the Kool-aid! Those dorks! Fun post. Lots of good memories!
You can thank me for the Swing Kids. I was actullay introduced to that movie through my history teacher who was/is also a great friend of mine. I then of course showed it to Connie and Kira, who then showed to you all. My teacher bought me the VHS when the Blockbuster went out of business. I still have that copy of the movie.
Sheryl Crow is still the bomb even without a cleavage! (It helps her guitar strap to stay nice and straight anyway...) Yay for the Beach Boys!!
I was oblivious to most of your shenanigans, which might be a good thing after all...
Hehe, I loved you guys and your friendship. Fun post. I love watching the stunts! Haha.
Post a Comment