Such a good feeling to finish some spring cleaning!
Along with some organizing and quick rearranging.
Not to mention:
-the purchasing for some much needed storaging
-and the quick little fixing with some easy to hang hanging
And of course, let's not forget the mess making that's taking place during all my endeavoring.
So, off I head to finish the cleaning, washing, and picking uping
while the girls continue to add their own little sprinkling of clothing
...all over the place.
4 comments:
A mother's work is NEVER done... at least we will never be unemployed. ;)
I find that in the amount of time it takes me to clean up one of their messes, they make 3-4 more. But you are probably like me - wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm sure your girls just love to "help" you do the cleaning. :)
some days I miss it when everyone was little. We could cuddle, have naps, help mommy clean up with out a fuss. Only because it was like a fun game. I love spring cleaning. Already been doing some of my own.
Post a Comment