image

image

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Irresistible...

Even when they are covered in grape jelly from head to chin.

Or when they end up getting into, and climbing onto, every little thing in the house.

 Like I said...Irresistible!

9 comments:

Chastina said...

How cute! I love the pile of clothes. It reminds me of the piles I constantly find in my house. :D

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Britnee's such a mix to me but in these she looks like you...and YOUR MOM! Come to think of it, you look a lot like your mom.

T Rex Mom said...

My goodness, they are SO cute - that little bug is too sweet and it seems you also have a little raccoon on your hands, too!

Anonymous said...

At least they have each other to be partners in crime. They can get more done that way :)

Jenny Lynn said...

your days are never dull! Such cute smiley girls.

The Noble Steeds said...

Yes they are!

Brianna said...

That last picture is to die for... love it!

Emily said...

I love sweet n' simple posts like this! So cute...so true!!

The Randalls said...

Oh, so darling! What fun girls. I've been enjoying some good books this month too. Ben and I have attempted a few reads together, but somehow we've never made it all the way through a book together. What a fun thing to do with each other. It's fun to see your cute family.