If you remember reading this post many eons ago, then you should know that Chad and I love reading a good book...together. Since it's become one of my most favorite things to do with him, he's been really good at getting me some great books.
We just recently finished reading this (one of my Christmas gifts)...
and this (one of my birthday gifts)...
All within the last month.
We've also been in the process of reading this...
We've also been in the process of reading this...
For quite awhile now.
I'm sure you can imagine why it's taking us so long to get through this one. In fact, it's taken us a very long amount of time to get through the entire series. (Chad's been a good sport! He doesn't do well with mushiness)
I'm sure you can imagine why it's taking us so long to get through this one. In fact, it's taken us a very long amount of time to get through the entire series. (Chad's been a good sport! He doesn't do well with mushiness)
We are also in the process of reading this one...
I think we started it a week ago and we're almost to the halfway point!
(Please...NO SPOILERS!)
(Please...NO SPOILERS!)
As for myself. I reread this for the ??? time a few months ago.
I've been contemplating on starting this series again.
In fact, I've tried to get into it twice now, but haven't been able to for some reason. Maybe there really is something to the third time being the charm?!
In the mean time, I've really been enjoying this priceless treasure...







8 comments:
I am a huge reader but with my eye problem, it is slightly more uncomfortable to me than to others (although totally worth the backache, neck crick, and eye strain...) Add that to being pregnant though...NO. I have not read since early in my pregnancy when I re read the first half of Harry 7 before the movie came out. I miss the reading and the entertainment, it is so therapuetic! I will be so excited to start reading again, probably when I'm recovering from childbirth!
What a great pass time! I enjoyed the Mockingbird series hope you guys like it too.
Reading the Book of Mormon with my kids has improved their reading skills a lot.
It is nice that Chad will read something with you. We have not done something like that for a long time.
I did not care for the Hunger game series nor did I finish the twilight series. It really does drag on and on.
We love to read together too, we just have a hard time finding a moment when we are both available. We love (yes, even Kels) to read Jane Austen. Persuasion was one of our favorites.
i love the hunger games :) did you know they are making a movie. i am trying to get ryan to read them after he finishes his current read.
That is such a cool thing that you two do together. Andee and I have tried it but it never works out because I usually get impatient and have to read ahead. :) Also, let me put in a plug for the Narnia Chronicles. They are some of my favorite books of all time. Try reading them and looking for the Christian symbolism. It is pretty cool.
Hooray for Narnia...and, of course, The Book of Mormon. Hooray for husbands that are good sports!
Have a wonderful day!
loved all those books. I also had a hard time getting into the narnia books again! I just read this awesome book-The Historian. It's enormous and took me about 1 1/2 weeks to read (I can usually read a book in a day or two), but well worth it. I LOVE READING!!! you should join Goodreads.com. It's a site where you list and rate what you read, and you can read recommendations from friends, etc.
Post a Comment