image

image

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Happenings Part 2

On July 1st my brother Craig and his fiance Breanna were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple.
Thanks to Chad's parents, who willingly watched the girls for us, we were able to participate in their sealing.  It was beautiful and great to be there for their special day.  They didn't have a professional photographer, so I offered to take some pictures of them around Temple Square.  I don't have the best of camera and wouldn't claim to be a good photographer, but I think a few of them turned out really nice!  Here are some of my favorites.
(I absolutely LOVE this shot of the two of them in front of the temple!)
Had to throw in the ever popular family shot.  It was so hot and miserable outside, so we all look like we're faking our smiles...which we probably were.

Later that night we attended their reception.  My mom did an amazing job setting everything up and it really was beautiful.  I spent most of my time chasing the girls around, so I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I would have liked to.  However, the bride and groom were adorable, the cake was stunning, and the food was divine.
It was a great day and we were all so excited to finally welcome Breanna into the family.  CONGRATULATIONS to the two of you.  We love you both so much!

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I posted about it on my blog just the other day. Not sure if you get time to read blogs with how much your cute girls must keep you on your toes these days. None the less it was a very lovely reception. Your mother always does such a lovely job. The food was very yummy.

Chastina said...

I like the pics you took. Very nice! Congrats to your brother.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

You got great pictures! Craig looks a lot like Adam Levine (Maroon 5) with his hair short. He's such a dapper dan! I have been so sorry to miss all of the family weddings. It's so hard when you only get so much time off work a year! The wedding looked really beautiful!