While driving home from the temple late Tuesday night, with our neighbors sitting in the back seat, the back window of our vehicle was shot at. The bullet went clean through the window completely shattering the entire thing. UHP said they had never seen anything quite like it. Initially we didn't think we had been shot at, but upon further inspection of the window it was the only scenario that made sense. In our minds nothing else could have made a clean entry and exit hole in the same window going at freeway speeds. (When we first noticed that our window was shattered the holes in the window were much smaller, but upon driving home glass continued to fall out and expand the size of them.) Like I mentioned before our neighbors were in the car with us. If we had been going any slower down the freeway anyone of us could have been hit. Crazy!
2 comments:
WHAT?!? Oh my gosh, that is insane. I'm so glad you guys were all okay!
I am grateful that no one was hurt.
Post a Comment