image

image

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome Home Elder

Chad's youngest brother, Kyle, just got home from his mission to Honduras this past Thursday. We were both able to take Friday off, so we had few days to play catch up with him. We had some pretty late nights, either talking or watching movies, but it was worth it. Kyle had decided that there were three things he really wanted to do; go to the temple, go water skiing, and ride his motorcycle. We had taken down our moto and four wheeler, so we spent all day Friday riding up in the mountains with Chad's dad, Kyle and his brother Craig. It was so much fun to get out and go riding again, especially with a larger group. We're hoping that we can start convincing more of the family to start buying some toys so they can come riding with us. Until then, we'll settle with adding Kyle to the group!!





6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love these times when a family reunites after a long time apart. What a great time. Definitely worth missing out on some sleep!

Karena said...

Wow! I can't believe that he's home from a mission. I remember when I first met him that he was 16! Time flies.

The Randalls said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you showed me your blog. We're looking forward to keeping in touch better. That's awesome that you got Kyle out playing already. I'm sure Bryce would love to join your adventures. (Me too...oh wait, we don't have any cool toys. :)

Becky said...

How fun to have family time. It is always exciting to have a missionary come home

Debbie said...

Hey Camie... thanks for the update on the bottled butter and botulism. I think it would probably be a wise idea to not let infants under 1 or 2 have any of it then because as I understand it they are the most at risk of dying if they get botulism (that's why you don't give babies any honey until they are at least 1 yrs old). So anyway, thanks for the heads up! :)

Kalun and Kristi said...

I wish we had toys to play with you guys, maybe some day. It looks like it was lots of fun.