When my sister found out that Chad and I would be having Kinsie join our family she was really quick to send me this...

All it is is 5 yards of fabric
that I warp around to create a baby carrier. The instructions are
pretty easy and can be found on you tube. Anyway--
Kinsie and I gave it ago today and these were our results. I can't tell if she likes it yet, but I sure do love the hands free aspect of it!
THANKS KARENA!!
14 comments:
Those things look so awesome! I always wanted to try one with my kids but was afraid I would do it wrong and they would fall right out! Maybe I'll try it in the future. You look like you should be a model for the product!
haha, to be honest there were a couple of times I had to hold Kinsie's head in place, but that was only because I didn't have it tucked under the fabric. I think it will take some practice and getting used too, but not too bad! I did get a back ache after awhile, but I'm not used to caryying around that much weight, unlike expectant mothers haha.
Looks great on you! I'm glad that the instructions worked out for you too. It's great for when you need to do the dishes and things like that. You'll get used to the weight soon enough...and she's only going to get heavier and more wiggly. That's why this is so great. My arms get so tired from holding Keagan all day...I need the break sometimes.
That looks a lot more comfortable than the one I had.
Looks great! And you lost your weight so fast(!) Now we can all officially hate you...
I love those things. I need to get instructions from you. THat one looks super supportive. Cute;)
Haha very cute!
wish I had one when I was having my children. Looks nicer than the ones I used.
I love it! I wish there were things like this when Lauren and Matthew were itty bitty. And no way do you take such great self portraits!
She is perfect! What a cute little mom! I LOVE my wrap and seriously used it all the time. It is super easy after a few times! I love that it doesn't hurt your back or your shoulders either! Congrats again!!
Camie...congratulations to you and your family. I saw on Connie's blog that you were blessed with this beautiful baby. I am so happy for you and your smile shows it.
Danielle (Singer)
Someday...I hope to give one of those a try. They look so cozy for the little ones!
I love being able to be hands-free too! You look amazing! I've been meaning to tell you whenever I see you how much you're glowing!! You're definitely meant to be Kinsie's mommy!!
I loved the mobi wrap.... the boys however did not. I'm with Connie, you should model it. It looks great on you.... wait I think that's the baby girl that tucked up in there.
Post a Comment